Pricing and Cancellation Policy
Please review the pricing and cancellation policy listed below:
- Prices include taxes, gas and tolls and are for tours originating in each city (Florence, Rome, Venice, etc.).
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- For tours/excursions starting outside the central areas or from private villas/apartments, extra charges might apply.
- A detailed address and eventual driving directions, complete with a phone contact, will be needed for tours starting from villas or an ‘agriturismo’.
- Meals, admissions, tickets and tastings are NOT included. When we provide reservations (i.e. The Uffizi in Florence) clients are required to pay for the tickets on the spot. Make sure to have enough cash in euros since some museums won’t accept credit cards.
- Visa and Amex accepted in most of the restaurants and wineries. Tips for guides and drivers are not mandatory but are definitely appreciated. 10 to 15 % is commonly expected for an impeccable service.
- The guide, driver or company providing the tour, excursion or transfer will call, the day before, confirming the pick up time for the service booked with us. Check with your hotel concierge for messages. In any case is to be considered confirmed the pick up/ meeting time as per our confirmation.
- Showing up late or asking for a later start for a tour or an excursion might cause a modification of the itinerary and/or a failure in visiting a museum or a winery.
- Itineraries, the order of sites, museums and wineries may change depending on weather, traffic or other external condition.
- The length of half days is in between 3 and 4 hours depending on the tour.
- Full days are around 8 hours, which includes the drive back to the hotel when a vehicle is used.
- Driving guides will use their knowledge and expertise to determine when it is a reasonable time to head back to the hotel. In case of delays due to traffic, accidents, weather or other causes outside of the driver’s control, no extras will be charged.
- On the other end, failing to show up at the meeting point on time after an excursion might cause extra charges.
- Demanding an extension of time from the driver or guide, at your disposal or a modification of the itinerary, may require extra charges. The driver or guide will immediately inform the clients who will either accept the charges or stick with the original plan as per the existing reservation.
- We like to use our best common sense and we expect our clients to do the same.
- A 50% deposit is required upon reservation and becomes non- refundable one week before the service.
- One week before the service (tour, excursion, transfer…) all charges need to be paid in full and are non refundable.
- Separate cancellation policy applies to special activities such as ballooning, shore excursions and cooking classes. You will receive details upon inquiring.